Best 5 Small Dog Breeds For Indoor Pets

|
When I began searching for the perfect pooch several years ago to keep me company, I researched all the best small dogs that are known to be good indoor pets. I knew as a single lady, that a small dog would be perfect for me to take care of, less expensive to feed, less troublesome to bathe, and most importantly, wouldn't hog all the bed space! Okay, and yes, I also wanted a small dog so I could easily tote it around with me anywhere I went. As I was on my search for the best small dogs out there, I learned a great deal about dog breeds. This information will help you find the best small dogs if you’re considering getting a pet, which I highly recommend ! 
Here is Best 5 Small Dog Breeds For Indoor Pets are as follow.

Breed#05


Best 5 Small Dog Breeds For Indoor Pets
Image Via : Pinterest

Though these dogs don't come cheap, they are definitely one of the best small dogs you could own. I have a Maltese and she is a delight to take care of. Maltese dogs are really balanced dogs because though they enjoy being loved, cuddled with and need human #contact, but they also aren't needy and can do their own thing if you’re busy. They also are easy to maintain in terms of grooming. My Maltese does not shed, and this was a critical aspect to me in terms of choosing a dog, along with how easy they are to house-train. Maltese dogs are easy to house-train after the initial few weeks or so, and adapt very quickly to other pets and routine bathroom breaks. They usually don’t weigh more than 7-8 pounds at most and are also inexpensive to feed since they don’t eat a lot at one serving. Though many have skin allergens, I find that by using an oatmeal based shampoo, my dog suffers no #skin issues.

Breed#
5/5

NOTE: PLEASE Use the Older Post and Newer Post buttons just below comment box to navigate between posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment